Friday, December 5, 2008

Web Review

The website that i went to was www.girlshealth.gov/emotion/suicide.com. While i was on this page i ask myself why do some teens think about suicide? i found out that this suicide goes with stressful events and feeling sad. Some things that cause these feeling are having parents get divorced, hard times in school or with teens that go to you school, alcohol/ drug problems. If u have a friend that is suicide you should tell a adult that you trust he/she will get mad at you but they would get over it or you should tell them to see someone that they trust. Diabetes is a disease that affects how the body uses glucose. They are two type so diabetes. The first one are type 1 diabetes an no this can not be prevented. The second one is type 2 diabetes an yes this can be prevented. The pancreas for type 2 can still make insulin but the body doesnt respond to it in the right way 

5 comments:

Adonnia Shamblee said...

I noticed that your blog was very organized and thoroughly typed.

I wonder what's your opinion of teenagers committing suicide.

I read that stress plays a big role in suicidal incidents.

Claire Castro said...

I heard that Stress is a big issue with teen suicide. I noticed that suicide goes with stressful events and feeling sad. I wonder what's a way to deal with stress so people can prevent suicide.

Pahola Bueno said...

Hi Jewel,
I see that you like to be concerned about certain things and I find that really great.
I noticed that you like to be colorful and organized with your work. Also I noticed that you have to trust a friend to help you get over your stress.
I wondered Did you ever feel like that before?

Claire Castro said...

I heard that ovaries can also be called ova. I noticed that sperm can last 72 days until it matures. I wondered why sperm gets richer in 72 days?

Claire Castro said...

Female Anatomy Notes
I heard that ovaries can also be called ova. I noticed that sperm can last 72 days until it matures. I wondered why sperm gets richer in 72 days?